Design

June 23, 2010

Happy 18 Months Charlotte

Dear Charlotte,

Happy 18 months! What a beautiful, energetic, fun, talkative and smiley little toddler. in my mind this month marks a change from your baby ways into pure toddler-hood! With all your words, sentences and language skills you amaze me daily; asking for things, completing sentences

"Mommy wake up" is one of the favorite ways your greet me each morning. "Daddy sit down" is also another favorite. This past month you have been able to tell everyone how much you love them with your "I love (pronounced woved) mommy" It is one of the best parts of having a toddler - hearing your voice constantly as you continue to explore the world around you. I still love holding you at night when you wake up scared and rocking with you in the afternoon as you gently fall asleep for a mid-day nap. Playgrounds, parks, beaches and libraries hold wondrous amazement for us both. You are my doll, my love, my absolutely amazing daughter. I love you so very very much.

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

MamaEm said...

So sweet, Al! You have such a beautiful, grown-up daughter! How time flies...