Design

March 9, 2010

New season new look

So I've decide to update the look of our blog again because I was feeling the urge to have my blog reflect the beautiful spring season!

I've just finished reading "Good Night Moon" and put Charlotte to bed after a lullaby and kiss on the head. Her tummy is filled with wheel shaped pasta, peach yogurt, apple and grapes. All in all a great end to a wonderful day.

The past two days have been filled with fun activities. I worked the morning of yesterday and today (sigh) and then came home to play with Charlotte, which is the best part of my day. Yesterday we had our Sprouts class in Boston and today we went to another Sprouts makeup class because we've missed a couple this semester. Our big activity at class was having the kids play with play dough. Charlotte enjoyed the activity, but had more fun playing on the indoor slide!

Finally after 14 months she is walking!!! I walked at 11 months so I was hoping that my daughter would follow in my footsteps and be an early walker, but instead she is on the late side! She walked across the playground today, which is a huge milestone. She is also talking, which could be the reason behind the delayed walking. I can't imagine how difficult it would be do learn both at the same time. Her latest words are: Baby, Dog, Apple, Up, Tick Tock (for clock), Baa Baa (sheep), Moo (cow), and Down. Her favorite word is Tick Tock followed by baby.

More tomorrow...

No comments: