Design

April 4, 2011

Mondays

On Mondays Charlotte and I love to attend the Music and story class at the Scuituate library. We just learned last week that Miss Diane, the teacher of our class will be finishing up next week. We've come to love Miss Diane's class. She is a gifted teacher and wonderful with kids making our Mondays filled with great music and stories. The library doesn't have funding to finish her program through the spring, but hopefully she'll return next fall. I feel so lucky that I live in a community with great free programs for toddlers. I can rotate through the South Shore libraries of Cohassett, Hingham, Hanover, and Scituate and attend a free program almost every week day. For now we are looking to fill our Monday mornings with a Music Together class at the Hingham Conservatory. Although this class is far from a free program, it will give us the much needed boost to start our week our right through song and dance!

No comments: