



This weekend was the first time that John and I had two nights alone without our wonderful daughter Charlotte! We spent the time with friends in both New York City and Philadelphia. On tap for the weekend was a baby shower for Rebecca, wine bar with Amy and Douglas, drinks with Bob, and Ellyn's wedding. It was the first time John and I had in New York City alone since I was pregnant and we spent the time reliving our 20s by staying out until 3am!!!! Sunday morning started with a run in Central Park, followed by brunch at our favorite place - Grey Dog's Coffee and then back into the car for a drive to Philly where we danced the night away with dear friends.
It was lovely to see my Cornell girls that I've known for over 10 years. When we are together it seems like no time has passed - a sign of a true friendship. Happy Wedding to Ellyn and Luke! And a big thanks to my parents and sister for taking Charlotte overnight.
Happy Labor Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment