So I've decided that I need to be more active on my blogging since I've been quite a slacker for the past few months - Here are the updates from the Carr household:
1) We now have a nanny/babysitter so no more crazy balancing act with watching Charlotte and trying to work. It was getting a little crazy having to play with her while on a conference call with lawyers or have her in the Ergo while I attended weekly status meetings.
2) One of my favorite friends and a sister to me - Em Nevius had her first baby - Tye Tiana Nevius. This beautiful baby was born on Saturday - welcome Tye!
3). Heritage Campaign - My family - The Gilmores - was chosen for the Ocean Spray Heritage Campaign. It involves us being on the Ocean Spray website, photo shoots and much more. Check it out: http://www.oceanspray.com/heritage/massachusetts.aspx
4) Halloween (pics to follow) - Charlotte was a ladybug and loved her costume. We celebrated Halloween in Beacon Hill at a friend's house and then proceeded to get a celebrity sighting - Katie Holmes, Suri and Tom Cruise - yes I was standing next to them - The trifecta of celebrity sightings!
1 comment:
Love the blog update, Al! Glad to hear that things are going well. Miss you guys, and would love to catch up. Up for a phone date soon? And, are you guys planning any trips to MN anytime soon? Would love to see you all and meet Charlotte (who is adorable, by the way!). Love to you three.
Post a Comment